- Unemployment will remain high but drop under 9% by the end of the year.
- Stocks will be up over 10% The S&P 500 will end the year over 1400 and the Dow over 12,500.
- Gold will likely go up more in 2011 by may peak and drop. I'm guessing we'll hit $1500 within 2011. But I'd put it 50/50 chance that it drops down under $1000.
- Real estate prices in the US will mostly stabilize and may return to slow growth. I'm guessing the median home price will be up 1-5% for the year.
- GDP will be up 3.5% to 4% for the year.
Photo by Mrsminifig