I do welcome guest posts here on Free By 50. If you are interested in writing a post then please contact me directly to let me know.
Here are some guidelines on guest posts for my site:
- The article should be a topic that fits with this site. Almost anything in the personal finance realm is OK but I might refuse an article that has what I consider to be bad information.
- I retain the right to edit the article if necessary. I don't expect nor plan to change anything but might want to fix a typo or something like that.
- I may ask you to edit your article to fix errors, clarify your points or remove unnecessary content.
- Please no links to self advertise your product or service. A link to your site / blog in the author description is cool, but thats all. I'm not interested in hosting guest articles that are simply self advertisement for your products or services.
- I would require a certain quality of writing. I'm not an English professor myself so I don't mean to be too picky, but I won't publish something with poor grammar.
- Please avoid political opinions in your posts.
- Nothing offensive, unethical or illegal will be considered.